We accept donations
to support our work.
Sponsored Links to
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database. Trustworthy information on dietary supplements and herbs.
PharmacyChecker.com: Compare drug prices and save money at verified online pharmacies.
ConsumerLab.com: Evaluates the quality of dietary supplement and herbal products.
Amazon.com: Discount prices, huge inventory, and superb customer service
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Our Laws (to be posted)
- Tips for Searching Online (to be posted)
- Criminal Prosecutions
- FDA Warning Letters
- FDA Court Actions
- FTC Enforcement Actions
- Federal Laboratory Sanctions              
- Office of the Inspector General Semiannual and Annual Reports
- Securities and Exchange Commission Actions
- United States Postal Service Actions
- State and Local Actions
- Acupuncture Board Actions
- Chiropractic Board Actions
- Dental Board Actions
- Medical and Osteopathic Board Actions
- Naturopathic Board Actions
- Psychology Board Actions
- Other Board Actions
Cases Outside of the United States
- Australian Competition & Consumer Commission Actions
- British Advertising Standards Authority Adjudications
- Civil Lawsuits
- Criminal Cases
- Bankruptcy Filings
- Congressional Hearings
- FTC Petitions
- Tax Returns of Relevant Nonprofit Organizations
- Anti-Quackery Ring (health-related frauds, myths, fads, and fallacies)
Navigate: Next Site || Previous Site || Random || Next 5 || All Sites
- Skeptic Ring (examines paranormal phenomena and fringe science)
Navigate: Next Site || Previous Site: || Random || Next 5 || All Sites
- Casewatch abides by the HONcode principles of the
- Health On the Net Foundation
page visitors since 7/2/04:
- Site indexing is done daily at 5:00 AM.
- Last update: March 4, 2014
- All articles on this Web site except government reports are copyrighted.
- Single copies can be downloaded for personal education; other uses without authorization are illegal.
- "Quackwatch" and the duck picture are service-marked; their unauthorized use is illegal.
- Site design was developed by Marty Mapes of Boulder Information Services.